which vit E supplements are best
There's been lots of press lately about taking vitamin E...for heart disease, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc.
Now people are asking which vit E supplements are best.
Natural vit E supplements contain just d-alpha tocopherol.
Table of Contents
- New technology is helping pharmacists get paid for providing pharmaceutical care
- new antiepileptic, Gabitril (tiagabine)
- Requip (ropinirole), the SECOND new drug for Parkinson's to hit the market
- Evolve and Cardiem, two new OTC supplements to lower cholesterol
- Infergen for chronic hepatitis C
- lamivudine (Epivir, 3TC) for chronic hepatitis B
- Soriatane (acitretin), a new oral retinoid for severe psoriasis
- Combivir is the first combination tablet for HIV
- Famvir and Valtrex are now approved for long-term therapy
- Avapro (irbesartan) for hypertension
- which vit E supplements are best
- Nascobal, a prescription vit B-12 NASAL GEL
- asking about alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)
- metered-dose inhalers (MDIs) instead of a nebulizer to treat ACUTE asthma or COPD
- new steroid nasal spray, Nasonex
- Seroquel (quetiapine) just hit the market
- the FDA will approve thalidomide
- Arthrotec, a new combination of diclofenac (Voltaren) and misoprostol (Cytotec) for arthritis.
- ginkgo's usefulness for Alzheimer's