A new "futuristic pharmacy"
We're just home from the big American Pharmaceutical Assoc mtg in Florida. Lots ...
Table of Contents
- A new "futuristic pharmacy"
- Viagra (sildenafil), the first ORAL therapy for impotence
- possible interaction between warfarin and acetaminophen
- Some patients on Crixivan or other protease inhibitor combo therapy are noticing an unusual side effect
- whether sunscreens help prevent melanoma
- possible risk of depression and suicide in patients taking Accutane (isotretinoin)
- LOTS of interest in the herb, kava
- St. John's wort now comes in a patch
- The first nicotine INHALER
- help patients and physicians choose the right smoking cessation product
- stronger warning about potential hepatotoxicity in patients taking Duract (bromfenac)
- dextromethorphan for pain
- nutritional drinks
- possible interaction between calcium supplements and levothyroxine
- new Ident-A-Drug Reference