new HIV drug, Fuzeon (enfuvirtide)
You'll hear a lot about a new HIV drug, Fuzeon (enfuvirtide).
This is BIG.
Experts are calling it the biggest advance in HIV treatment since the mid-'90s.
Table of Contents
- which drug to use for the initial treatment of hypertension
- More type 2 diabetes patients will get a "glitazone" along with insulin
- Do patients have to use Lantus (insulin glargine) at bedtime?
- caffeine might reduce the efficacy of methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis
- two new antihypertensives promoted for NIGHTTIME dosing
- rumor that enteric-coated aspirin doesn't work for preventing cardiovascular disease
- latest treatments for rosacea
- Restasis (Ree-STAY-sis), a new cyclosporine emulsion for ophthalmic use
- Today Sponge will finally come back
- anti-aging supplements that appear to contain growth hormone
- Oxytrol, the first PATCH for treating overactive bladder
- alpha-blockers for urinary problems in WOMEN
- CDC is promoting their new immunization schedule for ADULTS
- new HIV drug, Fuzeon (enfuvirtide)
- a new formulation of Kaopectate that is creating confusion
- deadly pneumonia that's spreading to North America