Importing drugs from Canada is HUGE
Importing drugs from Canada is HUGE...a...
Table of Contents
- Importing drugs from Canada is HUGE
- You're going to hear a lot more about "aspirin resistance"
- What do you do when you have a patient getting both an ACE inhibitor AND angiotensin receptor blocker?
- combining Viagra (sildenafil) with Cardura (doxazosin) and other alpha-blockers
- Femring, a new estrogen replacement product for postmenopausal women
- Flexium, a new dietary supplement for arthritis
- Risperdal (risperidone) might increase the risk of stroke in dementia patients
- Cozaar (losartan) for preventing stroke
- The FDA is further restricting the use of lindane for lice.
- Emend (EE-mend), a new antiemetic
- NSAIDs, folate, or vitamin B6 might reduce the risk of breast cancer
- Vitamin D supplements are now recommended for many infants and some children
- Which drugs are most likely to cause seizures?
- two new ophthalmic quinolone antibiotics, Zymar and Vigamox
- bisphosphonates causing eye problems
- Are some NSAIDs safer for patients with kidney disease?
- Patients are asking which masks protect against SARS