few new twists for treating head lice
You'll see a few new twists for treating head lice this fall....
Table of Contents
- Lovenox (enoxaparin) is the latest big drug to go generic
- vaccine changes during this year's flu season
- the new OTC Yo Gabba Gabba Medicine Time Flavor Spray
- a new inhaler for asthma called Dulera
- whether calcium supplements cause heart attacks
- few new twists for treating head lice
- new Aricept (donepezil) 23 mg tablet for moderate to severe Alzheimer's
- One in four patients prescribed high blood pressure meds stop them within 6 months
- mix-ups among the different diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis combo vaccines
- Zuplenz (ondansetron) is the first thin film STRIP for preventing chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Errors can happen in the hospital when a PO (oral) to IV switch is needed
- debate about "medical marijuana"
- what works for tinnitus (ringing in the ears)