Be Aware It's Usually Better to Leave Earwax Alone
New guidelines will lead to new questions about removing earwax....
Table of Contents
- Be Cautious With Drug Names That End in the Letter "L"
- Help Avoid Drug Selection Errors With Rectal Suppositories
- Know the Differences Among Iron Products
- Help Patients Prepare for Travel-Related Illnesses
- Distinguish Between a Penicillin Side Effect and an Allergy
- Expect More Patients With H. Pylori to Get Four Different Meds for 14 Days
- Watch for Unusual Doses of Meds Used for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Take Computer "QT Warnings" Seriously
- Be Aware It's Usually Better to Leave Earwax Alone
- Identify Women Taking ACE Inhibitors or ARBs Who Might Become Pregnant
- Look for Ways to Help Diabetes Patients With Rising Insulin Costs
- You'll soon see a new and improved website for Pharmacy Technician's Letter