Help With Safe Opioid Use in Pregnant Patients
You'll hear growing concerns about opioid use in pregnancy....
Table of Contents
- Assist Your Patients During a Disaster
- Renew Your Efforts to Prevent Common Med Errors
- Duzallo Combines Lesinurad and Allopurinol in One Tab for Gout
- Stay Alert for Potential Issues With Generic Prasugrel
- Encourage Safe Use of OTC Lidocaine Patches
- Don't Confuse the New Quinolone Baxdela for Other "Floxacin" Antibiotics
- Don't Be Surprised to See Inhaled Steroids With Sigs to "Swallow"
- CaroSpir Is the Liquid Version of Spironolactone Tabs
- Expect Oral Meds to Be Taken 3 Hours Before or After Potassium Binders
- Take Steps to Improve Patient Adherence to Statins
- Help With Safe Opioid Use in Pregnant Patients
- Ensure Your Patients Don't Get Recalled Meds
- Help Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Reduce Itching