using ondansetron (Zofran, etc) for morning sickness
You'll hear questions about using ondansetron (Zofran, etc) for morning sickness....
Table of Contents
- the rampant misuse and abuse of controlled substances (oxycodone, alprazolam, etc)
- how to handle dye allergies
- Sliding scale insulin is like giving patients a ride on the blood glucose roller coaster
- whether levonorgestrel emergency contraceptives (Plan B One-Step, etc) are effective in heavier women
- more statin Rxs for lowering heart risk
- how to handle drug interaction alerts for clarithromycin with calcium channel blockers (amlodipine, etc)
- You'll continue to hear buzz about Avandia (rosiglitazone)
- Patients will ask questions about "relaxation drinks"
- increasing use of SSRIs (fluoxetine, citalopram, sertraline, etc) in children and adolescents
- help prevent hospital admissions for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- using ondansetron (Zofran, etc) for morning sickness
- New lifestyle guidelines will help patients with New Year's resolutions to improve their health and lower heart risk