Avoid Mistaking Methylin for Methadone
You'll see more cautious use of methadone for chronic pain....
Table of Contents
- Clarify Rxs that Don't Specify a Dosage Form
- Look for the Aqua and White Packaging on Humulin R U-500 KwikPen
- Take Part in Reviewing National Certification Board Exam Questions
- Apply a "Mix With Water" Label to Liquid Potassium Chloride Rxs
- Avoid Mistaking Methylin for Methadone
- Dispense Zepatier Tabs in Their Original Blister Pack
- Don't Confuse the Abbreviation "SID" for "QID"
- Dispense Rapid-Acting Insulin for Most Patients With an Insulin Pump
- Expect to Fill More Topical Testosterone Rxs Than Injectables
- Don't Be Surprised to See Formularies Drop Rhinocort
- Stay Alert for Patients With Discharge Orders for PPIs
- Help Steer Patients Away From Insect Repellents Containing Sunscreen