Cialis (tadalafil), the new long-acting drug for erectile dysfunction
Table of Contents
- now recommend AGAINST keeping ipecac syrup on hand for accidental poisonings
- Reports in the lay press are suggesting that it's dangerous for patients to stop low-dose aspirin
- valsartan (Diovan) improves survival after a heart attack
- confusion about the new OTC version of Prilosec
- food products marketed as "heart healthy"
- Which statins should to be taken in the evening?
- whether opiates cause hearing loss
- New alternatives to Paxil are hitting the market
- More stroke patients are now getting an antidepressant
- Is it necessary to taper a short course of oral corticosteroids?
- More bipolar patients will be getting lithium
- Risperdal Consta will be the first LONG-ACTING injectable ATYPICAL antipsychotic
- Raptiva for psoriasis
- new Rx estrogen cream, Estrasorb
- eliminate dangerous abbreviations from prescriptions
- new oral anticoagulant called Exanta (ximelagatran, zye-mel-a-GAT-ran)
- Cialis (tadalafil), the new long-acting drug for erectile dysfunction