Keep in Mind That Codeine Should Be Avoided in Kids
Fewer children and teens will get codeine for cough or pain. ...
Table of Contents
- Minimize Confusion and Billing Problems With "Use as Directed" Sigs
- Think of GoNitro as the Powder Form of Sublingual Nitroglycerin Tabs
- Dispense the New U-500 Syringes With U-500 Insulin Vials
- Be Aware Kratom Supplements May Have Opioid Effects
- Help Patients Sort Through Thermometer Options
- Alert the Pharmacist to Rxs Written for Just "Doxycycline"
- Keep in Mind That Codeine Should Be Avoided in Kids
- Direct Parents to the Pharmacist for Teething Pain Recommendations
- Watch for Heart Patients on Aspirin Who Are at Risk for GI Bleeds
- Expect to See Acute and Preventive Meds to Manage Cluster Headaches
- Feel Comfortable With Heavier Women Picking Up Emergency Contraception
- Watch for Special Considerations When Treating Transgender Patients