We're getting new questions about "magic mouthwash"
We're getting new questions about "magic mouthwash....
Table of Contents
- Rx for an outpatient covered by insurance or Medicare you must avoid the common and costly billing snafus
- med errors and mix-ups occur with diuretics
- more vancomycin use in hospitals
- Instant cold packs are now being used to make "crystal meth" or methamphetamine
- People are getting lithium in the form of lithium orotate without a prescription
- We're getting new questions about "magic mouthwash"
- how Pristiq compares to venlafaxine (Effexor XR, etc)
- Trilipix (try-LIP-iks)
- new extended-release amoxicillin called Moxatag (MOCKS-a-tag) for treating strep throat
- computer alerts to drug interactions between antimicrobials and warfarin (Coumadin)
- Primatene Mist epinephrine inhalers for asthma are next in line to be reformulated or pulled from the market
- risks of using some supplements before or after surgery
- bowel preps now that most of the OTC sodium phosphate solutions are off the shelves
- New Drugs Approved in '08