questions about prenatal vitamins with DHA
The PrimaCare ONE reformulation is bringing up questions about prenatal vitamins with DHA....
Table of Contents
- The new Flo-Pred and Veripred 20 will raise questions about avoiding mix-ups with oral prednisolone products
- Requirements for dispensing buprenorphine tablets (Subutex, Suboxone) Rxs are confusing some techs and pharmacists
- Is there a maximum dose for Lantus and other insulins
- Ginkgo is NOT likely to prevent dementia or memory loss
- Stronger warnings about kidney problems are leading to a recall of Fleet Phospho-soda and some other oral sodium phosphate solutions
- a new topical acne treatment called Aczone (dapsone) gel
- questions about prenatal vitamins with DHA
- rumor that tramadol (Ultram, Ultracet, etc) will be scheduled as a controlled substance
- removal and reformulations of some cough and cold products have people asking what they CAN use
- A new once-a-day extended-release venlafaxine TABLET will now compete with Effexor XR CAPSULES
- might be getting unapproved medications from doctors and pharmacies
- FDA will require all prescriptions to include a "side effects statement"
- Fewer pharmacies will be providing diabetes-testing supplies to Medicare Part B patients due to new accreditation requirements